ST - Gulf Wars

Barbara barbara at topher.net
Fri Jan 28 21:50:13 PST 2000

Borek asked:

I have a few questions for this list:

Who is going to Gulf Wars?

House Porto

Who is going to camp in the Steppes Encampment?

Not sure yet, but working on it.

Do we want to have a communal kitchen or 'do our own thing'?

communal kitchen for over 20 people for a week?  <shudder> uhm, not me.

Do we want to have a party? When? Theme?

House Porto is sponsoring a Torchlight Tourney on Thursday night, beginning
at 8pm.  This will be followed by the House Porto/Lost Boys Kamie party.
This is not said to preclude Steppes having a party, just for scheduling
info.

If there are enough people going, should we rent a truck or trailer to carry
all the stuff? [Since this is a group effort of the War, I would think the
barony could fund or at least subsidize this for us.]

I'm not interested, but that's just me :)

Can we put the Steppes A&S entries for the General A&S War point together to
show our group effort for Ansteorra?

Oh, I like that idea!

For those who will be fighting, Do you have your Ansteorran Tabards? Do we
want to make Steppes Tabards or put the steppes Ensign on the Tabards to
show that the Steppes was there for them.

That also seems like a good idea, but maybe too late for this year.

Alys