ST - Volunteers for Pelican retreat

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:35:13 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list.

I am hosting a retreat for the Pelican's of Ansteorra in mid August (the
weekend of the 18/19).

I am looking for some volunteers to help me turn my house into a bed and
breakfast for the weekend, sound interesting *laugh* let me explain.

I need to borrow fold away beds, extra chairs (the folding variety are best)
and since I will be cooking for an army, anyone who would like to try out a
recipe they are working with on a few hungry Pelicans, please volunteer to
me for the kitchen crew :)

This is not an official event, and anyone who volunteers would just be doing
support work, but I promise it will be fun work, and Duncan and I will host
one heck of a BBQ soon after for all of the volunteers!

Please email me if you are interested :)

Larissa