ST - Fw: Birthday Party!

Debra R. Poole dpoole1 at airmail.net
Thu Jun 15 19:54:38 PDT 2000

Greeting,

This week is two of our members birthdays.  Ches and Catherine are another year older. In honor of this occasion we are throwing them a birthday party.  Everyone is invited!!!  It will be Monday night June 19th at 7:30pm at Ches' home.  For directions check out the Steppes web page under Clothier's guild.  Anyone with a birthday around now is welcome to contact me and we will add your name to the cake too!!  If you have any questions you can contact me at 972-563-3048 or email me at dpoole1 at airmail.net  I will also be at Kings College this weekend.

Lady Meredudd