ST - think good thoughts.

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:10:13 PDT 2000

I wanted to let the Barony know that two of my apprentices are undergoing
surgery on Friday.

Lady Mary Elizabeth Wickham and Lady Marguerite of Spinning Winds will both
be admitted to the hospital for surgery this Friday.

While they are both having severe pain, and they are both having very
differing medical problems, both Ladies are very active in the Steppes area
and I hope you will all join me in wishing them well.

Lady Mary Elizabeth will be in the Lewisville Medical Center and Lady
Marguerite in Huntsville.

Lady Mary Elizabeth is also on some serious pain medication, and a few of us
are planning on going over to help cook and clean and do house stuff for her
during her convalesance, if you would like to help, please email me at
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com.

Thanks everyone.

Duchess Larissa