ST - Steppes Fighter Practice 6-11-00 Canceled

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:07:12 PDT 2000

I'm green with envy your grace. enjoy yourself at Lillies. I will miss being
there. my thought's will be with you as you travel to my old home kingdom.
Enjoy Lillies it's a Blast

Simone

Anyone you want me to send regards too?  Seriously if anyone out there has
largess etc they want sent, see me before tomorrow evening, when Mhadi,
Valeria, Duncan, Dux, Isolda & Richard (and myself) leave for this grand
adventure.

This wil be my first Lillie War.  Hoping for less Weather than we had at
Weatherlord, but I have heard stories and am nervours!

Larissa