ST - Photos from Highland Games & Midsummer's Ball

Rick Futrell Rick.Futrell at weblinkwireless.com
Mon Jun 26 14:15:54 PDT 2000

Armand

I do not remember if I sent this to you yet or not, if I did, please
forgive me. Of all the the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind
the most!

Anyhoo, I try to take my camera to all of the events I attend. I
then post the pictures on my own website for friends and family
to see. You  are welcome to use any of the pictures I have in your
incredible photo album. Of particular interest to you might be the
Springfaire photo's located at http://www.neat-stuff.net/spring. I also
have a couple of pages of Warlord photos, but I don't remember
the URL of the top of my head. If you want me to, I will update
you when I have new photo's online and you can pick and choose
the ones that you like best.

In service

Rick
(Ld. Armando de la Cabaña)