ST - think good thoughts.

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jun 26 20:33:38 PDT 2000

Hi not sure of the dated I will be going in the for surgery will most likely be Friday. If not sooner.
Elizabeth I have to agree dogs, that is why we can't make ourselves really nice dresses, only nice ones we have the ones we wore at steppes warlords.  Spinning winds will
still be up an running, slower but still running. Marguerite