ST - Calander

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Mar 6 19:33:29 PST 2000

Collegium for March is Sunday, March 26, at Master Tadhg's, where he will
entertain us with details of the Medieval economy.  5:30 pm, as I recall.

In April, Collegium will return to its regularly scheduled *third* Monday
of the month at Suzanna & Agilwulf's.  Summer school only occurs in the
summer - June, July, and August 0 and I don't think the class coordinator
(Ms. Adelicia) has that scheduled yet.

Suzanna, herbalist

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:46:41 -0600 (EST) ches at io.com writes:

>Mar.