ST - Steppes Warlord

Lee McGoodwin l_mcgoodwin at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 01:46:28 PST 2000

     I heartily agree with His Excellency.  Steppes Warlord was my first
event.  I have been playing for almost 15 years (fewer years than some, more
than others).  Until the past 3 to 5 years reservations were only used at
events for feasts,  where cabins were involved and/or extremely large
events, like ATYC.  I don't see how it speeds up or slows down the signing
in process.  Also, why penalize the people who decide to attend at the last
minute? ie. Something in their schedule changes and the weekend is free
where it wasn't before.  How many *free* events has the Steppes held *just
for fun* like Namron?

Just my two cents,
Lady Etienett de Bitche
Currently residing in Glaslyn. Previously, from Namron. Member House
Wolfstar.