ST - Warlord site token status

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Mar 28 20:50:04 PST 2000

We have, I think it was 905 site tokens assembled.  They are at Tadhg and
Adelicia's.  If we don't get together before, I'm sure they could be at
business meeting April 4th.  When we put the cords on, we need to knot
the cord at the token, I think, just to make sure they don't slide off.
I am not sure all the top loops closed up as tight as I would prefer.
(They may all be just fine - I'm just a worrywort).  Cost is under $100,
I think.  Everyone has done a great job on these - I hope everyone at the
event likes them.

Suzanna