ST - group members

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Sat May 20 21:11:41 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Populace,
We read with heavy hearts the posting from Ld. Aidan telling the news of
Lady Eleanor Taylor's heart surgery.  We hope you will all join us in
praying and hoping for her full and speedy recovery.
In other sad news, HL Giuliana Firidolphi's father passed away this
week; she is in Mississippi with her family at this time.  Please keep
her in your thoughts as well.
We hope we will all do whatever we may to ease the burdens of these
members of our barony; we have all certainly been the benefactors of
both these ladies' kind generosity in the past.

Godspeed to You All,

Fritz and Catrin