ST - Need a ride to Warlord

Joe Bramblett joebramblett at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 15:36:57 PDT 2000

Well, my primary ride has killed his vehicle.  Anyone have room for a
rider?  I'll cover gas, at the very least.  Other costs are negotiable
:)

I can leave basically any time after 2PM Friday, and my space
requirements are basically me, 2 medium duffel bags, and a sleeping
bag.  All fairly compressible if necessary, except me ;)

If you have room, please call me at 214-929-8234
I'm usually available before 10AM and after 7:30PM, though the phone
does have voicemail.

Thanks,
Conal Fitzgerald
mka Joe Bramblett