ST - Jeans father

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Mon May 22 21:17:24 PDT 2000

I am sending this information out as some of you may not know what has happened
and some of you have asked for additional information.

Jean’s father passed away last week.  She is in Mississippi for the remainder of
the week (possibly longer) to be with her family.  I spoke to her a few hours
after the funeral this past Saturday and she is doing well under the
circumstances.

If any of you would like to express your sympathy with a card or letter, her
mailing address is:

Jean Moore
2311 Homeway Circle
Dallas, Texas  75228

Jean’s father and family were greatly helped and assisted by a local hospice. If
anyone wishes to make a memorial contribution to this worthwhile organization in
the name of Grayson H. Moore, the address is:

Hospice Ministries, Inc.
450 Towne Center Blvd.
Ridgeland, Mississippi  39157
1-800-273-7724

Thank you for caring,

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt & dance
like nobody's watching.