ST - Weather at Warlord

Patrick Bureau pbureau at home.com
Wed May 24 11:15:37 PDT 2000

Your Excellency,

	in the past 3 years I have attended warlords,

	only once it did not rain, (above 110'F though)
	and the other two.. sat night, like clockwork
	the clouds, the wind and the thunderstorms.
	the bad part is not the actual rainfall.

	for the ones that have survived last years warlord
	you all know about the river running through camp.

	enough said.

	<thinking of moving the horse camp from present location to behind the hall
	were they would be far.. but dry.)