ST - Medieval Locks

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sat Nov 4 15:58:03 PST 2000

Good Gentles,

This is for Suzanne the Herbalist and anyone else with information on
Medieval locks.

Suzanne, I do not have your e-mail address which is why I am sending a
broadcast.  At Fall Court and again at populace, you mentioned you had
some disks on medieval locks and said you would provide me with the
titles and authors.  If you would, I would greatly appreciate it.

To anyone else,  any sources of information on medieval locks would be
appreciated.  I have searched the web to no avail.

Thanks to all,

Vincenzo Cellini (m.k.a. Dennis Peters)
lizdenpeters at juno.com