ST - Oops

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:17:44 PST 2000

No, no, no I didn't mean to imply that the information was spam at all.
This messsage simply happened to load at the same moment I hit the "Reply"
button on the then top message which was interoffice bedlam.  I really ma
sorry and meant no disrespect to the good Lady.  Last public apology as I
answer the number of private email admonishments.  May I say the Lady Isabel
is very well liked based on the e's I am receiving!

In service,
Ryan of Limerick
The Much Chagrined

Not too mention Ryan, dear, that she is your Clannswoman as well...Ryan
dear, Clannsbrother and family member...uhem...

Larissa, Lady of Ross