ST - Three kings camping

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:07:16 PST 2000

The Fray, at Fraycall tonight, counted up our camping needs.  We will need
space for about 15 large tents, for about 30 people.  We will try to camp
right next to the main Steppes encampment, but not actually *within* the
encampment.  We have a number of folks who aren't members of the Steppes,
and we don't want to upset anyone over Baronial loyalties.  Still, as
Steppes gave the Fray a good home for our war practices, we want to camp
with you guys, and party with you too.

Not too many folks planning on camping with Steppes who actually want to
sleep at war, are there?  <grin>

Dux