ST - cats

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Nov 8 17:51:36 PST 2000

Can anyone provide a home for a cat?  We have recently been adopted by 2
cats who are looking for homes.  Our 4 resident cats are not happy about
this, and with the weather turning to winter, I would like to find these
guys a home.

Both are friendly, and both want to be house cats, or at least indoor /
outdoor.  I assume both are male, though I have not verified this.

One is solid yellow, longish hair, I'm guessing about 1 1/2 to 2 years
old.  He has been living in our yard since sometime this summer.
Slightly skittish.

The other is solid black, long hair, Scottish fold.  Might be neutered,
but I have not checked.  Very sure that he should be a house cat.
Expects to be petted.

Can anyone be persuaded to adopt either (or both) of these guys?  Please?
 If interested, please contact us privately.  We live near Webb Chapel
and Royal in NW Dallas.

Thanks
Suzanna and Agilwulf
wjwakefield at juno.com