ST - Steppes Populace

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 12:40:50 PST 2000

 Chiara-
Are you sure of that date, I found a note I made at business meeting that had the date as 11/30.  I'm positive that Erc & Adelicia are not set up for company tonight.
Arianne
  Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
NOVEMBER Populace will be at Erc and Adelicia's tomorrow, Thursday the 16th,
at 7:30.
Telephone number is 214-704-9939 and the street address is 5107 Pershing St.
Dallas.

http://www.steppes.org/graphics/erc.gif

****DECEMBER Pop. meeting has changed to Dec. 21st at Fritz and
Catrins'*****

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas

"If you don't have anything nice to say, come and sit next to me!"  -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth