ST - Steppes Fall Court ... Schedule???

geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Tue Oct 3 11:06:50 PDT 2000

Greetings unto Their Excellencies Steppes and the populance...

Going back through my email, I have much information about Fall Court this weekend, but find that no schedule of events has been circulated to date. While I am  well aware of the phenomena of 'SCA time' that wrecks havoc with the most well-thought-out time plan, it would be immensely useful to have some rough idea as to when certain events such as Court and Feast are likely to be held at. So I beseech the event planners, on my knees, please post a rough outline of activities!

Sunnifa Eiriksdottir