ST - Clothiers Tuesday Night

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 9 19:15:35 PDT 2000

Just a reminder that the topic is "Super-Simple Garb" a/k/a/ "Stuff You Can
Sew With Straight Lines."  If you need directions, they appear below.

I will have a hand-out, sample garments, and some copies of CA#14 for sale.

                                                    ---= Morgan

To finish a work? To finish a picture? What nonsense! To finish it means to
be through with it, to kill it, to rid it of its soul, to give it its final
blow, the coup de Grace for the painter as well as for the picture.
- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)