ST - Faux Amber

geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Tue Oct 10 13:38:09 PDT 2000

Greetings to all!

	This might come as an odd question, but I am looking for a source of faux amber, either in DFW or by mail/web order. I definitely want faux amber, sold as faux amber and not sold at an inflated price as real amber. I haven't the $$$ to invest in the amount of real amber I need for a project I am envisioning, though I would eventually like some peices of real amber in the future. If anyone knows of a source for faux amber, please respond privately (or to the list, if you think anyone else would be interested).

Thank you muchly,
Sunnifa Eiriksdottir