ST - Populous (populace meeting)

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 11:59:40 PDT 2000

The Steppes populace meeting this Thursday is at our house, 1401 Rosemon, in
Carrollton. Head north on I-35 to Beltline Rd. Turn right on Beltline and go
about a half mile to Erie St. Turn right on Erie St. (at the Pawn shop). Go
two blocks and turn right on Rosemon Ave. The house will be immediately on
your left at the corner of Rosemon and Erie. It is a green Victorian. You can
park on the street on either the Rosemon or the Erie sides of the lot. The
phone number is 972-245-1651, feel free to bring food to share, we will have
some drinks.

Barons Edwin & Poul