ST - Fall Court

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Tue Oct 10 10:08:08 PDT 2000

I don't want to disappoint our Baron, so I'll comment on Fall Court.
I had a GREAT! time.  The food, the company and the atmosphere
were great.  The day was really relaxing to me.  I got to sit back,
visit with friends and just enjoy doing nothing (besides chasing little
Daniel around of course).

Speaking of Daniel, he also had a wonderful time.  He kept
dragging me to the list field so he could watch the fighters and the
everyone trying their hand at the ballista.  (and here I thought he
would be a laurel when he grew up...)

Thank you for a wonderful day and for putting up with Little Daniel,
who at the end of the day, was VERY, VERY tired and fussy.

Lavina
(who was very sore on Sunday from dragging Daniel in his wagon
up down that hill all afternoon)

P.S.  Did I mention how good the pot-luck feast was?!  That was
fantastic!  That was some of the best chicken I had eat in a long
time!