ST - Fall Court

Rick Hill Jr. draconis73521 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 11:01:44 PDT 2000

My experiences during Fall Court:

	I had a great time.. It was extremely enjoyable to be able to be
able to do whatever struck your fancy with out worrying about missing
this, or not being able to do that. I enjoyed firing the ballista,
doing war practice, shooting combat archery, entering Sir Duncan's
mini-tourney, and having fun with the good people of Steppes..
All the things I managed to do, i would normally not get a chance to
do at a "formal" event as they generally have conflicting times,
places ect., but that was defiantly not an issue here.

The feast was excellent! Many thanks to those who brought food, and
to the Barony for providing the meat, as well as to Sir Duncan and
those whom assisted him in cooking!

All in all, I had a great time there as I am sure most did.

Yours in service to the Dream,
Crystoll Mackintosh