ST - Baronial Skate Night

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:59:59 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Those brave 8 souls from the Barony of the Steppes who joined me skating
last night proved their skill and valor at the taxing melees set forth for
us last evening!  Vivat!

Of the 8 attending, 7 actually put on skates (6 brave souls like myself
brought their own).

7 donned their skates for the melees.

6 actually skated in the rink.........enough said there....

Sir Duncan proved be can stand and skate with mismatched weapons (his rental
skates were scary...)

Lord Oenghus managed to dodge what he was certain were carrier pigeons,
(small children) and did say he is quite sure he could do with this a pole
weapon.

Myself and lord Morgunn proved our great prowess with this weapons form,
although I had the only high score for the evening when I managed to ground
a large and frightening war horse with one lift of my right foot (oops,
sorry....)

Lord Caradoc and his Lady made short burst speed forays into the fray (not
that *Fray* silly), and the Ladies in the Gallery cheered us all!

Next month we have bravely all agreed to try again...Hope you will join us!

Larissa