ST - Steppes Rapier Practice change !!!

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Tue Sep 5 13:55:26 PDT 2000

Pardon the multiple posting, but we are short on time to spread this
information.

~DH

Forwarded from Don Eisen.

Greetings unto the list,
   Due to conflict of scheduling at the Walnut Hill Center with the
gymnastics group's new fall schedule, we will be moving our practice to
Thursday night from 7pm to 9:30pm. This will be starting this week, Sept
7th,
2000. We shall be meeting in the Ball Room to the right go the gym at the
end
of the hall.
 The space is comparable and we have been an hour extended time to
completely
wear our selves out. If there are any Questions, please call Don Eisen @
972-245-2026.
 Tuesday night fighter practices will also be suffering a slight change
starting today. The first Tuesdays of each month, the Old City Park Tuesday
fighter practice shall be skipped due to Business meetings for the Barony of
Steppes. All other Tuesday FP's will be from 7pm-9pm off of Harwood and
I-30.
The "Ticket" Parking lot shall be open for fighter parking and security.
Again, for any information, please call Don Eisen.
 In service,
 Don Erastus von Eisenwald uber Tauberbischofsheim