ST - Clothier's and Fiber workers at my house 9/12/00

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 08:35:10 PDT 2000

>From Garland , Mesquite area-
Merge onto I-635 N.
Take the TOLLWAY NORTH exit . Merge onto DALLAS NORTH
TOLLWAY (Portions toll).
 Take the exit towards TRINITY MILLS RD/BRIARGROVE LN.

 Stay straight to go onto DALLAS PKWY.
 Turn LEFT onto TRINITY MILLS RD.
 Turn LEFT onto GUERRERO DR. (if you get to Josey,
you've gone too far.)
 Turn RIGHT onto CORDOBA DR.
 Turn RIGHT onto EL DORADO WAY. 2115 is the house
number.

FROM Irving/Oak Cliff
TX-12 LOOP N becomes I-35E N.
 I-35E N becomes I-35E N/US-77 N.
 Take the exit
 Stay straight to go onto N I-35E.  Turn RIGHT onto
WHITLOCK LN.
 WHITLOCK LN becomes KELLER SPRINGS RD.
 Turn LEFT onto N JOSEY LN. 0.4  Turn RIGHT onto
JACKSON. JACKSON becomes SCOTT MILL RD by making a
sharp turn to the left.stay on SCOTT MILL RD.  Turn
LEFT onto EL DORADO WAY.
ph is 972-446-8169 if you need help.

=====
yours in service,