ST - Fwd: ANST-Announce - Event announcement information for the blackstar

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 10:21:21 PDT 2000

If the Steward's home address was on the bid for the
event. Presumeably the Baronial Seat and the Seneschal
knows the home address, what good is served by
publishing someone's home address to the known world ?
So someone can go clean out their house when they're
sure to be at the event ?

my twopence -Lady Elspeth

> Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:49:29 -0400
>
> At the request of the Kingdom Chronicler I am
> sending out this information.
> These requirements are from the Corporate level.
>
> Effective immediately the following must be included
> on all events
> announcements.
>
> All event announcements must have:
> The Sca name, mundane name, mailing address, and
> phone number of the
> autocrat on the event announcement shown in the
> blackstar.
>
> The physical address of the site location must also
> be listed.
>
> Failure to comply with these requirements will
> result in your event
> announcement being omitted from the blackstar.
>
> These policies will take effect for the November
> Blackstar.
>

> thank you
> Master Richard Fairbourne
> Kingdom Seneschal