ST -Ladies Pavillon elfsea

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Sep 19 10:51:25 PDT 2000

Dear Ladies and Consorts of  Steppes

The gracious Lord and Lady of Elfsea  are sponsoring  a Ladies Pavilion
for all Ladies and Consorts at Elfsea Defender. The Ladies and  Consorts
of Elfsea hope  all of you will come and sit for a round or the whole
heavy tournament. The is a wonderful time to show the beauty and
graciousness and courtesy that inspires our fighters to honor and
chivalry. Please bring ribbons and tokens and smiles to give to the
fighters. We  look forward to seeing you there.