ST - Fw: Sunday 9-24-00 Fighter Practice

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Sun Sep 24 11:08:49 PDT 2000

--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:53:05 -0500
Subject: Sunday 9-24-00 Fighter Practice

Greetings Good Gentles

I have just returned from the Hill.  The ground is solid, not muddy.  The
grass is damp, but with the brisk wind that is blowing across the Hill,
footing should be fine for fighting.  The weather is perfect for
fighters.  It is cool, and the wind is steady.  For the non-fighters, you
may want to bring a light to medium cloak.

The only caveat is there is a water line break about 30 feet north of the
parking lot.  The water is NOT affecting any portion the area we normally
use to fight on.  You will have to cross the water to get from the
parking lot to the tables or trees, but that is the only mud.  I have
called and reported it to the city, so we may have company this
afternoon.

In Service,
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Steppes Knight Marshall