ST - October Demo

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 06:29:56 PDT 2000

Greetings to the List.

As a member of the Board of Directors for the McCoy Elementary School PTA, I
have been asked to Chair Red Ribbon Week, which is a week dedicated to
teaching children safety issues and how to say no to drugs.

Besides my being stuffed into an Officer McGruff costume, hanging out with
Carrollton's K-9 team and playing with alot of crayons, I was asked to have
some local group come in and do a "show" and talk to the kids about why
drugs aren't a good idea.

The school's top choice was having the local High School's Cheerleading team
come in, but I think we can do better than that!

So, I need one, possibly two demo crews, one would be an hour or less,
during the school day either 10/16, 10/18 or 10/20 depending upon
scheduling.  I will give that information to the interested parties.  In
addition, we would need a crew for 10/19 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm during the
Red ribbon Picnic.  I need heavy and light fighters who can make a good show
and appearance for these children.  Any ladies who would like to dress and
support this are welcome, but I need to say up front, this is an elementary
school, so wear something without alot of cleavage showing.

If you are interesting in helping, please email me off list at
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Thanks.

Larissa