ST - Re: ES - Gulf War Kitchens - truck

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Sep 6 08:38:31 PDT 2000

Xene here:

You know, Elfsea has a Baronial Chatelaine who, in my humble opinion, is the
logical person to deal with the equipment issue.  Does Steppes have one
also?

Here is a topic for the Treasurers out there: since this is something that
is for the good of the Baronies, and not for individual use, can Baronial
funds be allocated for the Equipment Truck?  Can we add something for Gulf
War to the next year's budget?

I really appreciate all the extra ideas, and believe that through this
preliminary brainstorming we can come up with a functional, workable plan.

Life is Good in Elfsea.
Great Things Happen in the Steppes.

And Together,

We are the Heart of Ansteorra