ST - Gulf Wars, kitchen, et. al.

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Sep 6 09:37:36 PDT 2000

Borek,

The only reason that I did not send it to DFW announce is that I was worried
that it would take longer to post.  I also didn't know the e-address.  If I
am incorrect about the time lag, then I will be glad to send all further
messages out to the DFW announce.

Please let me know the e-address.

Thank you,

Xene

___________________________---
Subject: ST - Gulf Wars, kitchen, et. al.

I have been reading this list for a while on this topic and just noticed
that the emails have been going just to Steppes and Elfsea.

Can we start sending all this to DFW Announce so that all of our cantons can
join us in this.

We may also want to include the reforming group of Black Oak Keep in as
well. Blackoakkeep at egroups.com I believe is the email address.

If this is a good idea. A synopsys for all the groups would be good so we
can all be on the same page and continue to move forward.

Just a thought

Borek
_