ST - Re: ES - Gulf War Kitchens - truck

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 15:46:22 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/6/00 11:08:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

<< Technically, it *is* for the benefit of individuals, because only those
going to Gulf Wars will benefit.  It is not the same as, for example, buying
a trailer that is used for hauling Baronial stuff to Gulf Wars, and that is
passed down from B&B to B&B as part of the Baronial regalia.

 This was recently discussed on another list, with regard to renting a
vehicle to transport persons and stuff to a War, so it's fresh in my mind.  I
was an Exchequer for several years, before moving to Ansteorra, and I don't
think the rules have changed THAT quickly.

                        ---= Morgan

It would seem simplest and most logical to refer this question to our kingdom
exchequer if there is really any doubt. She is really quite easy to talk to
and would be able to give what would amount to the final word on the issue.

Edwin