ST - Job Oppertunities

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 11 15:26:49 PDT 2000

The original post is from Lady Azalais de Bordeaux, of
the Barony of Elfsea.  That's who "Jennifer Bowers" is.
Yes, she forwarded to the Steppes & Elfsea lists a note
from her HR dept, for the benefit of any of us who
might be looking for a better job.  I consider it a
service.

- Galen of Bristol

Quoting Robert Haeffner <caradoc at haeffner.net>:

> If I came across as hostile, I apologize, and I have
no problem when the
> posts are from someone on the list.  But this post
came from (or at least
> was addressed from) a company hr department.  That
was my main problem with
> it.
>
> On that same note if anyone really is loking for
work, email me privately

--------
<mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:07:51 CDT
>
> >Woof - a bit hostile, huh?  There are a number of
folks looking for work
> >right now.  This is along the lines of helping our
own.

> >Just ignore those posts that have "job
opportunities" as the subject....

> >Dux
> >

> >>From: "Robert Haeffner" <caradoc at haeffner.net>
> >>To: <Elsea at ansteorra.org>, <Steppes at ansteorra.org>
> >>Subject: Re: ST - Job Oppertunities
> >>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:29:30 -0400
> >>
> >>I get enough of this crap at work.  Can we not keep
this off these lists?

> >>This is not even rmotely related to anything
SCAdian.

----------
> >>From: "Jennifer Bowers " <JBowers at ccsb.com>
> >>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:26:52 -0500

law firm to assist in
> >>our filing and data entry functions.
Organizational and basic typing
> >>skills, attention to detail, professional attitude
and a desire to excel
> >>are required.

strong asset on the
> >>accounting team of our downtown law firm.  This
position retrieves and
> >>analyzes report data, prepares G/L reconciliations,
and processes the
> >>firm's receipts.  Accounting/finance degree or
equivalent and experience
> >>with SQL/relational databases desired.

> >>tasks.

> >Share information about yourself, create your own
public profile at