ST - Notes...

TJofTX at aol.com TJofTX at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 10:57:51 PDT 2000

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 at 1:36:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Chiara Francesca said something like:

"Our Canton Lindenwood needs volunteers for the demo at the Irish Festival (sp?) that is the same weekend as Crown Tournament."

More Info:

The demo will be held at the Celtic Heritage Festival at the Bedford Boy's Ranch, Oct 14 (noon 'till 9) & 15 (noon 'til 6).  The festival's URL is http://www.startext.net/homes/celtfest/

We're doing the standard demo-type things, with Celtic leanings... Bring A&S stuff; meet nice, friendly people;  encourage potential SCAers to join.  If you're a fighter (heavy or light) & you're not going to Crown that weekend, please come and thrill the crowds by 'killing' each other!

Lady Siobhan O'Donnabhain's running the demo, but as she doesn't have eMail, you may email me with any questions you might have.  I understand we'll be getting passes from the festival, so that we'll get in for free.

Yours Aye,

Donald Mac Donald