ST - in search of...

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:32:35 PDT 2000

>I have it in my heart to put my armour back on this weekend, and I am in
>search of a side strapped 24 inch round shield if anyone has one they want
>to sell off or lend me for Defender...

   I have a 30" round which is side strapped which I would be honored to let
you borrow if all else fails.  I am left handed, but it should be easy
enough to flip it over.  Also I have a thin arm which would mean my forearm
strap may not be as loose on a lady as some other guys' would.  I will be at
Defender as well.

Godspeed,
Cyniric Cyniwarding Forscruncenu Hand
herald to Glaslyn,
deputy Asterisk to Lady Meredudd Brangwyn
Man-at-arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf,
Champion to HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari of Ravens' Fort