ST - reminder (Virtual Domesday)

Rick Futrell Rick.Futrell at weblinkwireless.com
Fri Sep 29 06:43:52 PDT 2000

The form does not auto update your entry. It e-mails itself to me and
then I do the update manually. This means that you only need to fill out
the awards section of the form if you need to have something added,
deleted or modified.  The only required field is your society name. If
the other fields do not suit your needs , just give me an idea of what
you want done in the box at the bottom of the form that says "This area
is for any additional information...."

-Armando