ST - Twelfth Night

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:30:46 PST 2000

Greetings all,
    I hope you all had wonderful Holidays and Twelfth
Night is just days away. Here is some information to
help you plan. Gate will be open from 10:00AM to 4:00
PM. If you plan on decorating a table, it is best to
come early. We cannot let you in before 10:00AM as we
will still be setting up tables and getting the
merchants signed in. If you are on the pre-reserved
list, your reservation did not include a specific
table. Please come and enjoy yourselves

yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys

=====