ST - [Fwd: FW: ES - A Hero in Need (a long sad story]

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Wed Jan 26 18:09:26 PST 2000

Dear people,

If you know Sir Badon; or if you do not but trust the judgement of those
who do, please respond to the folowing posting in the best manner you
can.  I know that if such trouble were visited upon me, I could trust
this Society to support me.  I will do the same for Sir Badon.  And not
only for his sake, which is most important, but also for the sake of the
people of Bordermarch who need our prayers and support also.

Sincerley,
Catrin (and on behalf of Fritz)