ST - Gulf Wars

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Fri Jan 28 21:06:02 PST 2000

Greetings all,

to respond to Borek's queries regarding the group effort at Gulf War...

1.  His Excellency and Iwill be attending.
2.  His Excellency and I will be with the Steppes encampment.  We will
also have the baronial pavilion there.  All are welcome to visit with us
there; I doubt (hope?) we willnot all fit under it at he same time.
Most especially, all fighters engaging their skills for the honor of
Steppes in the service of our King are Fritz' and my personal guests.
2 (a).  If you intend to camp with the Steppes group, you MUST indicate
such on your application form (under "camping with").  You MUST have
THAT in by Feb. 15th to get a spot with the camp. You must also, for the
sake of assuring your spot in camp, provide me with a copy of your
completed application ( and a promise that you paid your fees....)
Please, join us!
2(b).  Regarding a truck, etc.  A good suggestion for business meeting.
Please, all attend so that you may have a part in our plans!  ( I do not
forsee Mother Nature doing us the disservice of last week for our
Busimess meeting).

3.  You might refer your question regarding A&SWar Point to our A&S
Minister.

4.  I, who have been known to cook something up from time to time, will
provide a hot meal for all those in the Steppes camp on Friday and
Saturday evenings.  Please refer to Item 2 for your inclusion on the
grub...

5.  Party?  Did I hear "party'?.... Rave on, brother!

6.  Yes, His Excellency and I will need help--setting up and tearing
down and maintaining camp (the song remains the same), and I could use a
hand cooking.... as those in official capacities of sevice to the
baronial seat are otherwise occupied for the next six months, we will
gratefully accept any assistance from any generous soul who wanders
by...

That's all for now--see you all on Tuesday. Feb 1st.

Catrin
Baroness