ST - Some neat stuff from Queen's

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:31:33 PST 2000

Just a note on Queen's, Tressa, Muirianne and Mary Elizabeth and I got back
late last night, and I wanted to say congratulations on the list to a couple
of Steppes people who received awards.

First to HL Don Valentine Drake who admidst a roaring cheering Crowd
received his White Scarf.

And to Lady Mary Elizabeth Wickham who received a Thistle for Costuming, and
stunned the hall with her wonderful tudor!

Borek was at the event and was a tremendous help to the Ladies of the
entourage and for his help we are very greatful, hopefully, he will come on
line and post all the proper names of the Victors, awards recipients and
other important information.

If you are too curious you can call me and I will tell you all about the
event, but I do not wish to dishonor those valient fighters by butchering
their name spelling!

I just wanted to post the local awards so our Steppes community can
congratulate them!

Queen's was beautiful, there was a 53 fighter list, the entire pavillion
hall was decorated with Roses but on there early that morning by the Rapier
community of Bjornsburg, and it was quite beautiful to behold seeing so many
colorful roses on every wire, rope and rafter.  Most of all Her Majesty
looked stunning!

I will post more later when my hands thaw out *L* it was cold but a clear
beautiful day.

Larissa