ANST - Fw: ? Steppes local rapier suppliers

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Feb 4 21:17:38 PST 2000

I'm forwarding this off the Ansteorra list in case someone else has any
ideas.  So far as I know, we don't have any local suppliers of rapier
stuff.  But I don't swash. so I wouldn't know anyway.  If he will be in
town during the week or on a Sunday, maybe we could get him to a fighter
practice???  Duncan Hepburn, or anybody?

forwarded by Suzanna, herbalist