ST - Gulf War

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Thu Feb 17 09:19:28 PST 2000

Greetings unto the good gentles of the fairest Barony in the Land,

Your reservations should be in to the folks running Gulf War by now, and
if you have indicated on your form that yu wish to camp with Steppes,
please contact me by phone or email telling me so.  I will need your SCA
name and mundane name to properly submit our land grant request.  The
deadline for that is Monday, Feb. 21st.  I need to hear from you BFORE
5PM on Monday if you want to be counted.  There is no guarantee that we
can squeeze you in after the deadline.  Please join us; the more the
merrier!
My email:  khardy at flash.net
My phone #:  214-821-1223

In service to Ansteorra and to the Steppes,
Catrin
Lady Steppes