ST - Email addresses

Reece Manley reece at adtelusa.com
Mon Feb 21 07:11:42 PST 2000

More than happy to be listed.

Father Ryan of Limerick
MKA Reece Manley

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-steppes at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-steppes at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Ches
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2000 12:37 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: ST - Email addresses

I would like to start doing something on this list that I have done on other
lists that I moderate over the last 5 years. I would like to post a list of
email address and the names that go to them. I would like to hear from the
populace of the list how they feel about this and who specifically does not
want to have their name listed. Last I checked I have the feature turned off
on our list maintenance to retrieve this information.

Sincerely,
FHavas
Dallas, Texas