ST - new members

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Mon Feb 21 12:37:07 PST 2000

We have added many new members to the email list this month alone. For
those of you that want to take part in this please do!

We are at the very end of our update of the Doomsday for print. Please
everyone go to the web page and update your information. Many email
address are missing and awards are also missing. If you do not find your
name on the page email the creator so that He can add you to it. The
website is http://www.neatstuff.net/steppes/ the creator is Armando
Rick.Futrell at weblinkwireless.com.

If you know of others that are not on the list please contact them and let
them know by way of forwarding this note to them. Thank you! :)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com