ST - Warlord Event Steward

Brent_Ryder@Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Fri Feb 25 07:03:29 PST 2000

Unto the Populace of the Barony of the Steppes, doth HL Borek Vitalievich
Volkov, CSM, send greetings

(ostentaious isn't it?)  ;-)

Since we have had no one apply for the position of Event Steward for Warlord, I
thought I would apply, but I need to know who is out there and willing to help
with this. The following is a list of the different sections that will need to
be filled. If you would like to help me in this, let me know which position(s)
you would like to head or help with.

Site Tokens
Warlord Invitation Co-ordinator
Prize Scroll Co-ordinator:
     Warlord Scroll
     Queen of Love and Beauty Scroll
     Champion Scroll
     Queen of Grace and Honor Scroll
     General Prize Scrolls (Archery, Knife, spear, Axe, etc)
     Defender scrolls
Prize/largess collector
Setup (No BMT This Year!!!!!)
Gate
Merchant Co-ordinator
Hall Setup/decoration (we have the community center on both Friday and Saturday
- minimal decoration)
Security Co-ordinator
Children's Activity Steward
Court Herald
Field Herald
Camp Herald
Wake-up call Herald
List Co-ordinator (for Steppes Warlord, Steppes Champion, Defender of the
Children, etc)
Water Bearer
Chirurgeon
Archery Steward
Knife, Spear, and Ax Steward
A&S competition Steward
On-Site Embroidery Competition Steward
On-Site Cooking Competition Steward
On-Site Bardic Competition Steward
Nasty-crat (person in charge of making sure the trash is dumped and all
restrooms are stocked and illuminated at night)

If anyone can think of a position for the event I have forgotten, please let
everyone know.

Thanks for Volunteering

Borek