ST - A Theme for Warlord????

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:32:51 PST 2000

>From: ches at io.com
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: ST - A Theme for Warlord????
>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:08:48 -0600 (EST)
>
>I beg to differ. A theme is a wonderful thing to have. Otherwise it >is
>just a thing that stickjocks go and just fight.

I just love the non-bias PC language we all use now-a-days.

Don't forget that wire wigglers fight on Sunday ;)
Finger stickers are on Saturday
Pot burners I believe are also on Saturday
<further descriptions deleted for brevity ;)>

Didn't want to leave anyone out

And remember, it takes Rattan to make a king!

>We interact in all aspects at this event. :)

Just what I said

Borek