[Re: [RE: ST - Warlord Event Steward]]

Stephanie Edwards karmacat at usa.net
Mon Feb 28 11:03:50 PST 2000

If no one else has volunteered, I would like to steward the bardic competion.
Please let me know what I need to do. ie do I need to cover judges, format,
etc. and how soon do you need info for the Black Star?

Thanks
Stephania

Brent_Ryder at Stream.com wrote:

>What positions do you still need help with?  I know you posted a list a
couple
>of days ago, but I know several jobs have already been volunteered for.  I
>would love to help where needed.

Most jobs are still open. Currently I have offers to do Gate, Merchant
Co-ordinater, Invitations, site tokens, A&S competition, Prize collection,
Embroidery contest, and court herald.

I need people for all other positions and I would not mind having more than
one
person signed up for doing a job. Makes me feel more secure ;)

Borek